Translate

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Everything the Bible Says About Prayer - Book Review

Pray with Humility:

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin.  (II Chronicles 7:14 NIV)

Seek God's guidance in prayer at all of life's crossroads.

Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.  (Romans 12:12 NLT)

Be humble under God's powerful hand so he will lift you up when the right time comes.  Give all your worries to him, because he cares about you.  (I Peter 5:6-7 NCV)

The prayer of Jabez for a fruitful life:

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my territory!  Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain."  And God granted his request.  (I Chronicles 4:10 NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment