Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

My Prayers Go Out To Children/Schools/Families/Friends

My prayers are with the families, friends, and school staff for the lost of the children lives on today. We all need to be praying for the protection of all staff that work and monitor and teach our children. ...................... If I feel like it I might be able to share a book about a man who at one time I think talked with some when the Columbine Shooting took place. ....................... One of my mentors introduced him to me in 1998/1999. At that time his fee was $1,000 per day to speak. He is originally from Bombay, India and him and his wife now lives in Kansas in the USA. ...................... I am ill now. I am weak with a bad sinus infection and very congested.

No comments:

Post a Comment