Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Career Info Tips & Ideas

Family, Career, Job, Scholarship, & Skills ..................................................................................... Skills ... listening, parenting, reading ..................................................................................... At one time I was the bapist, business coach, and insurance host/editor for the 2nd women largest women website in the world. It was quite a journey and I did learn much........................................................................................................................................................................... http://youthlinks.com/career_planning/education.htm .............................................................................................................................................................................. When I share websites/urls I do check them at the time of sharing to insure that the information I share is family-friendly ... but we do know that as time goes on sometimes websites/urls changes hand but as of January 26,2013 this information is what I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment