Translate

Saturday, January 26, 2013

WWW/Life Management/Christian Leadership



Invest – Teach – Mentor: via of classes, study groups, or seminars. Need a teacher or mentor contact me.

Watch and Pray

Wolves in Sheep Clothing: Be sober minded/alert

Teach Biblical Truths: II Timothy 2:15; Deuteronomy 4:2, 12:32; Revelations 22:18,19

Now I must share that I have never attended Theology/Seminary School; so someone with greater insight may be able to expound further.

Jesus’s Ministry was about meeting the needs of people: healing, teaching, service, & preaching. (I am not a preacher nor evangelist) God’s Plan For The Church – Matthew 16:18; I Corinthians 12:12-26; Colossians 1:15-29; Philippians 2:5 Success – Joshua 1:8

The Upright are Blessed & Prosperous —— Prosperity in Biz & Finance (success means different things to different individuals) Matthew 5:45 – Works of God; God’s Providence Among Men; Sends God & Evil to Good & Bad Alike. God Attributes of God As Person, God’s Goodness

The WWW/Internet provides an avenue that might not be available in your city, state, and or home location for possible network opportunities …. now this is the reason why I went to the Internet in 2000 and have not looked back. The Internet has given birth to a new Entrepreneurial Force on a Global Expansion that has and could be developing into greater ways for ministry as well as starting a home business and the growth of a home biz, possible job creation, and company growth for brick-and-mortar biz. (5/15/2000 Angela Watkins)

Copy Paper Printer

There is no excuse for no ministry, organization, biz, or individual not to have a social media presence or own a blog. Blogs and social media at this moment are free.

Use your time wisely on social media and creating/marketing your blogs.

Personally I have had a free website, writing profiles, domains, and blogs ever since I have been online. Don’t think I had lots of money for I did not. I did though use free resources in all my daily activities from my home. (At a later date I will share more on this subject)

Holy Spirit – Comforter, Guide, Help …… Galatians 5:16-17, 18-21, 22-26; Acts 9:17-18; Acts 8:29-38

We are not to boast/belittle but uplift the Church/Kingdom of God – Colossians 3:23

Leadership – Mark 10:42; Romans 12:6,8; I Peter 4:10; Deuteronomy 1:13

Kindness – Luke 10:30-35; Matthew 25:31-46; Romans 12:8; Galatians 5:22 Kindness knows no race, color, social
background, but acts where there is a need. (This might be my gift … I don’t know what my gift is)

If someone does not receive you/me move on ………..


Life Management Skills: Study Groups, Classes, Seminars Ideas:

Domestic Violence/Abuse(mental, verbal, emotional)

Healthy Lifestyles

Caregivers

Women & children welfare & safety

Financial Management/Planning

Loneliness – singles, senior citizens, widows, divorced


Two Books I Reviewed could be great tools for Financial Management Tools:

January 2005 – The Debt Diet … An Easy To Follow Guide To Shed Debt & Spending by Ellie Kay (Ellie Kay is known as America’s Financial Expert) I might revisit this book and do an updated review




November/December 2012 – The Heart of Financial Matters by Eddie Hedges …. Mr. Hedges is a retired banker, CEO, President of 3 banks in Texas. This book shares on Biblical Principles not a get-rich-quick-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment