Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Disclaimer & Privacy ... Updated March 16, 2014

I am in the process of accepting advertisement & or affiliates for this blog, which would results in commissions - revenues - income.


I may generate ad income and accept advertising/ads and links on my blog.


As of March 30, 2014, I will no longer be placing 'Amazon' links/affilates on my blog.


I will accept family-friendly, educational, health, financial, business, marketing and christian advertising/ads.


Click Here to Advertise on My Blog


I welcome the secular as well as the christian community.

I will do my best to make sure that advertisements/ads are family-friendly.

I am only responsible for any actions that you may incur via of my own doing - not any transactions with others.


Free Ads




I do not rent nor sell names, email addresses of individuals, businesses and or ministries.


I keep confidential information confidential - unless I could bring harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment