Translate

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Monday - Praise, Worship, & Trust - Psalm/Tehillim 146:1-4 - 12/26/16

The psalmist voweth perpetual praises to God. He exhorted not to trust in man.

Verse 1 ... (Hallelujah) PRAISE ye the LORD. ... Praise the LORD, O my soul.

Psalm 103:1 ... BLESS the LORD, O my soul: & all that is within me, bless his holy name.


Psalm 146:2 ... While I live I will praise the LORD: ... I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

Psalm 104:33 ... (The psalmist's purpose to praise him.) I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.


Psalm 146:3 ... Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, ... in whom there is no (salvation) hope.

Isaiah 2:22 ... Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?


Psalm 146:4 ... His breath goeth forth, he returned to his earth; in that very day ...

Psalm 104:20 ... (An exhortation to bless the Lord for his mighty power, & wonderful providence.) Thou makest darkness, & it is night: wherein (all the beasts thereof do trample on the forest.) all beasts of the forest do creep forth.


Psalm 146:4 ... his thoughts perish.

I Corinthians 2:6 ... (The wisdom of God is revealed in the gospel,) Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, that come to nought:

Scripture references used from The KJV Bible, SouthWestern Co., Nashville, TN


No comments:

Post a Comment