Translate

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Monday - I Know Their Suffering - 10/24/16 .. Exodus 3:7-10

God Sent Moses to deliver Israel

Exodus 3:7 ... And the LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in E'gypt, & have heard their cry ...

Exodus 2:23 ... And it came to pass in process of time, that the king of E'gypt died: & the children of Is'ra-el sighed by reason of the bondage, & they cried, & their cry came up unto God by reason of the bondage.

Exodus 2:24 ... And God heard their groaning, & God remembered his covenant with A'bra-ham, with I'ssac, and with Ja'cob.


Exodus 3:7 ... by reason of their taskmasters; for

Exodus 1:11 ... Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pha'roh treasure cities, Pi'thoin & Ra-am'ses.


Exodus 3:7 ... I know their sorrows;

Exodus 2:25 ... And God looked upon the children of Is'ra-el, & God (knew)had respect for them.


Exodus 3:8 ... And I am come down to

Genesis 11:5, 7, 18, 21 ... And The LORD came down to see the city & the tower, which the children of men builded.

Go to, let us go down, & there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

And Pe'leg lived 30 years, and begat Re'u.

And Re'u lived after he begat Se'rug 207 years, & begat sons & daughters.


Exodus 3:8 ... deliver them out of the hand of the E-gyp'tians, & to bring them up of that land

Exodus 6:6,8 ... Wherefore say unto the children of Is'ra-el, I am the LORD, & I will bring you out from under the burdens of the E-gyp'tians, & I will rid you of their bondage, & I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, & with great judgments:

And I will take you to me for a people, & I will be to you a God: & ye shall know that I am the LORD your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of tthe E-gyp'tians.


Exodus 3:8 ... unto a good land & a large, unto a land

Deuteronomy 1:25 ... And they took of the fruit of the land in their hands, & brought unto word again, & said, It is a good land which the LORD our God doth give us.


Exodus 3:8 ... flowing with milk & honey; unto the place of

Exodus 3:17 ... And I haave said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of E'gypt unto the land of the Ca'naan-ites, & the Hit'tites, & the Am'o-rites, & the Hi'vites, & the Jeb'u-sites, unto a land flowing with milk & honey.


Exodus 3:8 ... the Ca'naan-ites, & the Hit'tites, & the Am'o-rites, & the Per'iz-zites, & the Hi'vites, & the Jeb'u-sites.

Genesis 15:18 ... In that same day the LORD made a covenant with A'bram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of E'gypt unto the great river, the river Eu-phra'tes;


Exodus 3:9 ... Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: & I have seen the oppression wherewith the E-gyp'tians oppress them.

Exodus 1: 11,13,14,22 ... Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens. And they built for Pha'roh treasure cities, Pi'thom & Ra-am'ses.

And the E-gyp'tians made the children of Is'ra-el to serve with rigour:

And they made their lives bitter with hard bondage, in mortar, & in brick, & in all manner of service in the field: all their service, wherein they made them serve, was with rigour.

And Pha'raoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, & every daughter ye shall save alive.


Exodus 3:10 ... Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pha'roh, that thou mayest bring my people the children of Is'ra-el out of E'gypt.

Psalm 105:26 ... He sent Mo'ses his servant; & Aa'ron whom he had chosen.


Scripture reference used from the KJV Bible, The SouthWestern Co., Nashville, TN

No comments:

Post a Comment