Translate

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Tuesday - Cry for Help Answered - Psalm 22:1-5 - 10/25/16

The psalmist's complaint in distress, & prayer for help.


Psalm 22:1 ...My God,

Matthew 27:46 ... And about the 9th hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying E'li, E'li, la'ma sa-bach-tha-ni? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?


Psalm 22:1 ... my God, shy hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, & from the words of my roaring?

Hebrews 5:7 ... Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers & supplications with strong crying & tears unto him that was able to save him from death, & was heard in that he feared;


Psalm 22:2 ... O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not: and in the night season, & am not silent (no silence to me).


Psalm 22:3 ... But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Is'ra-el.

Deuteronomy 10:21 ... He is they praise, & he is thy God, that hath done for thee these great & terrible things, which thine eyes have seen.


Psalm 22:4 ... Our fathers trusted in thee:they trusted, & thou didst deliver them


Psalm 22:5 ... They cried unto thee, & were delivered: they trusted in thee, & were not confounded.

Psalm 25:2,3 ... O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me,

Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.


Scripture reference used from the KJV Bible, The SouthWestern Co., Nashville, TN





No comments:

Post a Comment